Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Youtube and Google Single Sign On Mandatory Now

Last night I was planning on a bit of YouTube time. Generally, after work I like to log-on and catch up on the latest real-life hip-hop soap operas and get baited into arguing with a racist twelve year old or two. Along with "Will it Blend" and "David After Dentist" these are the central components of YouTube. As you can guess, much of my YouTube commenting is better suited to unique YouTube handles rather than my Gmail, which follows the adult first.middle.last@gmail.com set-up. Having my "real" email address associated with these comments in any way would we a horrible idea.

After months of ignoring the "Would you like to link your accounts?" message I finally received this screen:
Accountability for my comments? I don't think so Google!

Yikes. I guess my free-wheeling YouTube commenting days are over. I could raise popular buzz-words like "net neutrality" "freedom of speech" and the like. Alternatively, I can just behave on YouTube.


No comments:

Post a Comment